Paysafecard Online Casinos that Accept Australian Players
Do you want to fund your Australian online casino account with Paysafecard? Paysafecard was available as a casino payment method before 2017. But amendments to Australia’s casino gaming laws forced Paysafecard, along with other payment methods such as Neteller and Skrill, to withdraw from Australia. This was a blow to many players who enjoyed the ease and convenience of playing with Paysafecard.
available in all casinos
100% Up To 500AUD
|10-40000AUD||20-6000AUD||1-3 days||Play now|
100% Up To 250AUD
|10-6000AUD||25-6000AUD||1-3 banking days||Play now|
100% Up To 150AUD
|10-10000AUD||10-10000AUD||1-3 banking days||Play now|
But Neosurf turned out to be a great alternative to Paysafecard. Like Paysafecard, Neosurf is a prepaid voucher service that enables you to quickly, easily, securely, and anonymously fund your casino gaming account. The only downside is that you cannot use it to withdraw your winnings.
If you are looking for an Australian casino payment method, which you can use for deposits as well as withdrawals, I suggest Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and digital payment method. You can use it to quickly, safely, securely, and anonymously make deposits and withdrawals at Australian online casinos.
How to Use Paysafecard to Deposit at Australian Online Casinos
Let us first try to understand how Paysafecard works. The following list will give you a good understanding of Paysafecard, its products, and how it works.
- Paysafecard is an online prepaid voucher service that belongs to Paysafe Holdings UK Limited.
- To use Paysafecard, you have to first purchase a Paysafecard voucher from any of the 650,000+ outlets worldwide.
- Paysafecard vouchers are available for AU$10, AU$20, AU$50, and AU$100.
- Each voucher bears a 16-digit PIN, which you have to use when you want to make a payment online.
Here are some ways to make the most of Paysafecard:
#1: My PaySafeCard
- Sign up to My Paysafecard free of charge.
- Upload all the Paysafecard PINs you have purchased.
- You can easily manage all your PINs from this account.
- The system makes your total PIN value available at one location.
- You can then make payments through your username and password, similar to Skrill, PayPal, or Neteller.
#2: Paysafecard App
- Download the Paysafecard app from the link available on the Paysafecard website.
- Use it to find the nearest Paysafecard outlet.
- Also use it to log in to your My Paysafecard account, add a PIN, or check your total PIN value.
Let us now talk about fees. Australian online casinos do not charge you for making deposits with Paysafecard. But Paysafecard charges the following fees:
- You can use your Paysafecard voucher free of charge for the first six months after purchase. After that, you have to pay a service charge of AU$4 per month.
- If you use Paysafecard for transactions that involve a foreign currency conversion, you have to pay a conversion fee.
- Each refund comes with a redemption fee of AU$7.50.
You can now easily make deposits into your Australian online casino account, and here is how:
- Create an account at an Australian online casino that accepts Paysafecard.
- Login to your account and navigate to the casino cashier.
- Choose Paysafecard as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your 16-digit Paysafecard PIN.
- The funds will be instantly transferred from your Paysafecard voucher to your online casino gaming account.
Alternative Deposit and Withdrawal Methods at Australian Online Casinos
I already mentioned that Paysafecard is no longer available as a banking method at Australian online casinos. In this case, you can consider the following payment options:
Australian online casinos accept deposits through Visa, MasterCard, and Amex credit cards. Some international casinos also allow you to withdraw your winnings to your card, but credit card withdrawals may take up to five days to process. Deposits, however, are instant.
POLi is an Australian payment method. To use it, you need to have an Internet banking account at any of the banks associated with POLi.
Neosurf works just like Paysafecard, but you cannot use it for withdrawals.
Many casinos offer Bank Transfer only as a withdrawal option. If you are unable to withdraw to your credit card, you can consider this option. Though reliable, Bank Transfer is expensive and time-consuming.
The best casino payment method for Australian players is Bitcoin. You can use Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals. The method is safe, secure, affordable, and anonymous.
Buy Bitcoin with Paysafecard
You can use Paysafecard to purchase Bitcoins, which you can use to fund your casino gaming account. Allow me to guide you through this process.
- An online service called Paxful allows you to purchase Bitcoin with Paysafecard.
- The first step is to create an account at Paxful. It is free of charge.
- As soon as you sign up at Paxful, you will get a free Bitcoin wallet.
- Click on the "Buy Bitcoin" link on the Paxful homepage.
- Enter Paysafecard as your payment method, preferred currency, and location.
- Search for offers and choose a vendor.
- Initiate trade with the vendor by clicking on the "Buy" button.
- Confirm the details and click on the link "Accept Terms and Buy Bitcoins Now."
- This takes you to the trade page, where you can interact with the vendor and complete the trade procedure.
- Your Bitcoins will be credited to your Paxful Bitcoin wallet and you can use them to fund your casino gaming account.
Withdrawing Winnings with Paysafecard at Australian Online Casino
You cannot withdraw your casino winnings to a Paysafecard voucher, but you can withdraw it to MyPaysafecard. Unfortunately, the option is available at only a few online casinos.
If you have signed at any online casino that offers MyPaysafecard, here the steps to withdraw your winnings:
- Log in to your casino gaming account and navigate to your cashier.
- Select MyPaysafecard as your withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you want to cash out and the email address in which you registered your MyPaysafecard account.
- Your withdrawal will be processed in 24 hours.
Paysafecard Online Casinos for Australian Players FAQs
Do online casinos offer bonuses for using Paysafecard as a deposit option?
Some online casinos encourage players to sign up through alternative payment methods such as Paysafecard by giving away special bonuses. I have recommended a few such casinos on this website.
Even if an online casino does not offer special Paysafecard bonuses, they offer other online casino bonuses such as cashback, loyalty bonuses, special deposit bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, and others.
Do online casinos charge players for using Paysafecard as a deposit method?
No. Online casinos do not charge you for depositing with Paysafecard. However, Paysafecard is associated with a variety of fees such as redemption fees, currency conversion fees, and others.
If you withdraw your winnings to your MyPaysafecard account, you have to pay a fee to withdraw it to your bank account.
What type of games do Paysafecard online casinos offer?
Paysafecard online casinos offer a variety of online pokies, scratchies, video pokers, roulette games, blackjack games, jackpot games, and others.
Is it safe to use Paysafecard at online casinos?
You don’t have to reveal your financial details to the online casino while using Paysafecard. Also, your Paysafecard voucher is not linked to your bank account or credit card. Moreover, Paysafecard uses sophisticated data encryption and security technologies. This makes it a safe and secure casino payment method.
What is Paysafecard MasterCard?
Paysafecard issues physical prepaid cards in collaboration with MasterCard. You can use this card as a deposit method at any online casino that offers MasterCard as a payment method.