MiFinity Online Casinos Accepting Australian Players
MiFinity is one of the several electronic wallet solutions available to Australian players looking for safe, secure, and reliable ways to fund their gaming accounts and withdraw cash. As MiFinity is a new online payment solution, online casinos accepting MiFinity are few and far between. But our team of experts has found quite a few of them for review and rating.
If you are looking for a MiFinity online casino that accepts Aussie players and supports AUD, you can choose one of the casinos we recommend. You can trust us as we have several years of experience, enabling us to correctly feel the industry pulse and choose the best Aussie online casinos.
How to Fund Your Gaming Account Using MiFinity
Assuming that you have already signed up at MiFinity and loaded your eWallet with funds, here are the steps to use MiFinity as a casino deposit method:
- Sign up at one of the MiFinity online casinos on our list.
- Visit the cashier area.
- Choose MiFinity as your preferred funding option.
- Enter your MiFinity username and password in the window that opens on your screen.
- Enter your deposit amount.
- Confirm the details you have just entered.
- Once you do this, your funds will appear in your account.
Online casinos do not charge you for using MiFinity as a funding option. But loading your MiFinity wallet with loads comes with a fee. For example, Visa deposits cost 1.8% and Trustly deposits cost 1.8% plus €0.19. Looking at the brighter side of things, MiFinity supports dozens of payment options.
Withdrawing Your Winnings from a MiFinity Online Casino
If your MiFinity online casino allows you to make withdrawals with MiFinity, just follow these steps:
- Visit the cashier area and select MiFinity as your cashout option.
- Enter your MiFinity username and password.
- Enter your withdrawal amount.
- The online casino keeps your payout request pending for a day or two.
- During the pending period, the online casino verifies your account details and makes sure that you are eligible to withdraw money from your account.
- Make sure you don't have any active bonuses at the time of withdrawal.
- If everything is fine, the online casino will process your payout request.
- You should receive your money in your MiFinity eWallet within a few hours.
Online casinos do not charge you fees for using MiFinity as a withdrawal option. But you have to pay MiFinity fees for withdrawing your winnings from your eWallet to your bank account. If you choose to do this through local bank transfer, you have to pay a fee of €1.
MiFinity doesn't charge you for receiving money into your eWallet. But you have to pay a fee of 1% up to €10 if you want to send money to someone.
Currency conversion fees also apply. You have to pay 2.99% of your transaction involves any currency conversion.
How to Choose MiFinity Online Casinos for Aussie Players
You don’t have to bother about finding MiFinity online casinos for Aussie players as we have already found them for you. Check out our list of recommended Australian online casinos that offer MiFinity as a payment option. Our expert team considers a variety of criteria before picking online casinos for review and recommendation.
Our experts advise you to consider the following criteria before choosing a MiFinity online casino:
- Ownership & Licensing – Sign up at online casinos belonging to reputed, well-known, and financially fit companies. Make sure that the online casino has a valid license to operate.
- Software – Make sure that the online casino operates on a high-quality software platform that is capable of offering games from multiple providers.
- Bonuses – The welcome bonus should not only be big but also easy to clear.
- Promotions & Rewards – Avoid online casinos that do not run promotions and offer loyalty rewards.
- Customer Support – Avoid online casinos that don’t have 24/7 live, telephonic, and email support.
MiFinity Casino Bonuses
Are you looking for some large bonuses? Sign up at one of our recommended MiFinity online casinos and use your eWallet to load your account to qualify for the welcome bonus. However, you won’t get a bonus just for using MiFinity as your preferred payment method.
You are also eligible to participate in promotions and tournaments and claim dozens of free spins, deposit bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and other rewards at MiFinity online casinos.
Alternative Deposit Methods at MiFinity Casinos
If you don’t like MiFinity, you can choose an alternative payment option. All MiFinity online casinos offer the following banking methods:
You can use Visa, MasterCard, or Amex credit cards to fund your account.
But credit cards may not serve as withdrawal methods in Australia.
Use your UPayCard electronic wallet or prepaid physical or virtual card to make quick, safe, and secure casino deposits.
This is another prepaid voucher service similar to Neosurf.
Although time-consuming and expensive, bank transfer is safe, secure, and reliable.
We strongly recommend Bitcoin as a payment method for Aussie players. Doubling up as a cryptocurrency and an online payment platform, Bitcoin presents a safe, secure, anonymous, fast, and free way of loading your gaming account and withdrawing your winning.
You only have to set up a Bitcoin wallet and you are good to go. Then you can use PayPal to purchase bitcoins. Move your bitcoins to your wallet and use them to load your gaming account.
As Bitcoin doesn’t come under the control of any bank or government, it forms the ideal casino banking method for players residing in grey jurisdictions. Casinos won’t get into trouble with the law for supporting Bitcoin.
Pros & Cons of MiFinity Online Casinos
Using MiFinity as a payment option has the following advantages:
- MiFinity has 15+ years of industry experience.
- The company has received an FCA license.
- MiFinity transactions are instant.
- It is a global payment option available in 170+ countries all over the world.
- It supports 17+ languages worldwide.
- You can use MiFinity on any device, including desktops and mobile devices.
- You don't have to reveal your financial details to the online casino while using MiFinity.
At the same time, using MiFinity as a casino payment method has the following disadvantages:
- Very few Australian online casinos have integrated MiFinity into their systems.
- MiFinity charges fees for loading your eWallet and withdrawing money from it.
MiFinity Online Casinos FAQs
In addition to AUD, MiFinity supports CAD, CZK, CHF, EUR, CZK, GBP, PLN, NZD, RON, PLN, USD, and SEK.
If you haven't verified your MiFinity account, you can make transactions worth €2000 over a year. After verifying your account, you can make transactions worth €20,000 over a year.
MiFinity recommends the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
Don't hesitate to contact the online casino's customer support representatives. If they are unable to satisfactorily resolve the issue, the MiFinity support team can come to your rescue. Contact them via an online contact form or phone lines.
Yes. The company bears a valid license from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK. Also, it uses all the required security measures to protect your data and transactions.