Bizzo Casino Review: bonuses & sign up
Are you a fan of the Wild West? If you grew up on a diet of books, comics, video games, and movies based on the Wild West theme, you are sure to have a great time at Bizzo Casino.
This Australia-facing online casino features multi-vendor online casino games, live dealer games, action-packed tournaments with large prizes, generous weekly reload bonuses and free spins bonuses, and exciting loyalty rewards. Read on to find out more.
Legalities of Playing at Bizzo Casino in Australia
Playing at any online casino is legal in Australia provided it is licensed in a well-known offshore gambling jurisdiction. Avoid online casinos that claim to be licensed in Australia because the country lacks the regulatory framework required to authorize and license online gambling sites.
Australia is very protective of its residents and has authorized the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) to block rogue online casinos. Fortunately, Bizzo Casino isn’t on the ACMA’s block list. So you can safely and legally sign up at the online casino.
Register at Bizzo Casino - Quick Signup Guide
Registering an account at Bizzo Casino involves the following steps:
- The online registration form pops up on your screen when you click on the green "Register Now" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Create your login credentials in its first part.
- Enter the account information in its second part.
- Confirm your account in the third part.
- Complete the online registration procedure and get your bonus in the last part.
- Weekly reload bonuses and free spins
- Quick and easy signup procedure
- Exciting tournaments with large prize pools
- Multi-vendor game portfolio
- Support for cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin
- Few payment methods for Australian players
- No toll-free telephonic support for Australia
Bonuses & Promotions for Australian Players at Wild Card City Casino
When I signed up at Bizzo Casino, I got generous welcome bonuses on my first two deposits. Once you settle down at the online casino, you can claim reload bonuses and free spins and earn loyalty rewards.
First Deposit Bonus - Get 100% up to $100 plus 100 free spins on Mechanical Clover and Dig Dig Digger on your first deposit. The online casino credits 50 free spins to your account when you deposit. Bizzo Casino will give you the remaining 50 free spins after 24 hours.
Second Deposit Bonus – Bizzo Casino is giving away a second deposit bonus of 50% up to $300 plus 50 free spins on Elvis Frog in Vegas and Johnny Cash. You will get your free spins instantly.
Thursday Reload Bonus - Get a 50% bonus with a max cap of $200 plus 100 free spins. This is valid only on The Magic Cauldron - Enchanted Brew. Bizzo Casino credits 50 free spins instantly and the balance 50 free spins after 24 hours.
Monday Free Spins - Get up to 100 free spins and use them on Cash Elevator. The number of free games depends on the amount you deposit.
Tournaments - Win your share of huge cash prize pools and free spins by participating in tournaments. For example, the Oracle Slot Race is currently in progress at Bizzo Casino. It has a prize pool of €2000 plus 2000 free spins.
VIP Club: The VIP Club at Bizzo Casino has 30 different levels. Whenever you level up, you will earn bigger rewards in the form of cash bonuses and free spins.
Bizzo Casino Software Providers
Bizzo Casino has partnered with multiple well-known, reputed, and licensed software providers. You can, therefore, choose from many online casino games including slots, table & card games, and video poker games.
Unfortunately, many of these game vendors do not operate in Australia. Australian players can play games from the following vendors:
- Betsoft Gaming
- Mr. Slotty
You can play for fun or real money after setting up your gaming account. Bizzo Casino does not permit guests to play demo versions of its games.
Casino Games at Bizzo Casino
Let me now walk you through the game library at Bizzo Casino.
Click on "Games" in the main menu at the top of the website to access the game lobby. The library features a search function, which you can use to find your favourite games in no time. You can filter games according to their groups or providers.
Here are some of my favourite games:
New Games: Some of the newest games at Bizzo Casino are The Fruit Megaways, Sizzling Bells, Miss Cherry Fruits, Outback Gold: Hold & Win, and Sword Warriors.
Popular Games: Play popular Bizzo Casino games like Crystal Diggers, Lucie's Cats, Wolf Treasure, Caishen's Fortune, and Master of Gold: Hold & Win.
Slots: This is the biggest section of Bizzo Casino's game lobby. You can choose from several varieties of pokies ranging from simple classic pokies to progressive multiline pokies loaded with special features.
Some of my favourite pokies are Elvis Frog in Vegas, Mechanical Clover, Johnny Cash, The Night Racing, Take Olympus, and Book of Cats.
Blackjack: Bizzo Casino offers several blackjack games like American Blackjack, Blackjack Multihand, Blackjack Royal Pairs, Blackjack VIP, Blackjack Surrender, and Single Deck Blackjack.
Roulette: Play roulette games like American Roulette, European Roulette, French Roulette, Lucky Roulette, and VIP European Roulette.
Bizzo Casino Payment Methods for Australian Players
Bizzo Casino offers the following Australia-friendly banking methods:
- Bank Transfer
Australian players may not be able to use Visa & MasterCard credit cards for withdrawals. However, you can withdraw your winnings through Bank Transfer and cryptocurrencies, which support payouts as well as deposits.
I found the following points in Bizzo Casino's T&Cs section:
- Bizzo Casino supports three fiat currencies—AUD, EUR, and USD.
- You can cash out your winnings only after wagering your deposits thrice.
- You have to deposit at least AU$10 into your gaming account.
- Bizzo Casino doesn't accept third-party payments.
- You can deposit an unlimited amount using cryptocurrencies.
- You can withdraw as little as $10 at a time, but the maximum withdrawal amount depends on your preferred payout method.
- Bizzo Casino pays amounts exceeding the maximum limit for your preferred payout method in instalments.
- You have to withdraw at least AU$500 at a time if you are using Bank Transfer.
- The maximum cashout limits at Bizzo Casino are AU$50,000 per month, AU$16,000 per week, and AU$4000 per day.
Making Bitcoin Deposits & Withdrawals at Bizzo Casino
I strongly recommend Bitcoin as the best casino payment method for Aussie players. As Bitcoin isn’t under the control of any bank or government, Australian online casinos can legally offer Bitcoin as a payment method.
- Using Bitcoin is safe, secure, affordable, easy, and anonymous. You can use it without revealing any financial detail to the online casino or the blockchain network.
- Let me walk you through the procedure of using Bitcoin as a payment method at Bizzo Casino:
- Set up your Bitcoin wallet at any cryptocurrency exchange.
- Purchase bitcoins with AUD and store them in your Bitcoin wallet.
- You can now use your Bitcoin wallet like any electronic wallet like PayPal or Skrill.
- Transfer bitcoins to your Bizzo Casino gaming account and your winnings to your Bitcoin wallet.
- Make a nominal payment to the network to speed up your Bitcoin transactions.
Bizzo Mobile Casino - Playing on the Move in Australia
I had no issues signing in to my Bizzo Casino account on my smartphone and tablet. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up on the move and qualify for the welcome bonus.
Bizzo Mobile Casino is a web-based app that requires no download. You just have to sign in and play in your browser. Mobile players can access all the games, promotions, bonuses, and tournaments available at the desktop casino.
Get Customer Support at Bizzo Casino
Bizzo Casino offers customer support 24/7 through the following methods:
- Online contact form
- Email to [email protected] (customer support) or [email protected] (complaints)
- Live chat
Bizzo Casino FAQs
Is account verification required before withdrawing winnings at Bizzo Casino?
Yes. Bizzo Casino prioritizes safety and security. You have to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) verification before withdrawing funds from your casino account. However, you don't need to verify your account details while making a deposit.
Does Bizzo Casino report my winnings to the tax authorities?
No. Bizzo Casino doesn’t report your winnings to the tax authorities. However, Australia doesn’t tax casino winnings. So you don’t have to worry about paying taxes on your winnings.
What is the minimum amount I can bet on the pokies?
The minimum bet amount varies from one pokie to the other. Usually, the smallest bet you can make ranges from $0.05 to $0.20.
How does Bizzo Casino help me to gamble responsibly?
Bizzo Casino's responsible gambling policy encourages players to gamble within their bankroll limits. If you are experiencing gambling harm, you can request customer support to exclude you from the online casino's games and services.
Is it safe to play at Bizzo Casino?